That would be openCanvas 5.5 :)
I think it works differently with Cintiqs. I have a 24HD and when this problem acts up I can’t open the Wacom Properties at all, much less get the Calibration to come up. Such faulty drivers but what can you do.
Still a handsome piece of advice, I’m going to post this publicly for others in case they would like to try other methods and see what works for them!
Mine too, anon, mine too.
And you’re very welcome!
NOW YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!
And I’m ashamed to say this…but I’m that person that uses the shift button to write all caps post. IT’S HOW I’VE BEEN RAISED, OKAY.
Anyway, I’m glad to have been of help! <333
Definitely a good point to bring up for those of you who have a Wacom tablet!
Not a dumb question at all!
It’s not a brush but more of a process so I created a little tutorial for you and anyone else that might need it.
1. Create a new layer and write the words that you want in
2. Go to Layer>Layer Style>Stroke
3. Change settings for the border to your liking
4. Click okay and there you are!
FOR PAINT TOOL SAI
1. Like before
2. Click on your Magic Wand Tool and make sure you have similar settings
3. Click on your letters to select
4. Go to Selection>Increment(1)
6. Make sure to make the new layer under the writing layer
7. Deselect(Ctrl + D) and there you go!
Hope that helps!